Sunday, September 16, 2012

Bringing out my Artist


So I am back again, with yet another recent work of mine. I know it will be hard for me to bring out my talent back again which has been buried 3-4 years back. But hey, with little support and encouragement, I am sure I can do it :) 

Melted Hearts:

Medium: Acrylic Painting and Wax Crayons
 The reason I call this Melted Heart, is because of the effect I have given of the heart with wax crayons. Simple, yet messy technique. Melt the crayons tips, and dot it on the canvas. Once dried, it gives an embossed affect. I am totally going crazy for wax crayons. More art will be on wax caryons now...so don't be surprised. I am sure you all will love it. :)

Twilight Dubai

Medium: Acrylic paint


Simple technique. Used sponge to give the sky affect, and plain black painted skyline. Totally love the colors I have used. I know, the skyline did not turn out perfect. I am still practising. :)

Take Care All. More coming up soon.

Keep watching this space.

xoxo

Em.Q

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the work you have put into this post. I have this post bookmarked in Delicious and will refer back frequently over the next several day.



    No Addiction | Air Bra | Sandhi Sudha | Fair Look | Slim 24 Pro |

    Body Buildo Powder | Step Up Height Growth | Hair Building Fiber | sandhi sudha oil

    ReplyDelete