Saturday, October 20, 2012

Dream, Colors and Rose

Its been forever since I did something about this section, and it is only because I was working on my painting. 

Presenting you, my latest canvases.... *DRUM ROLL*


My Melted Dreams, Fill My Life with Colors and Kaleidoscope  Rose..!!!



My Melted Dreams:

I have always wanted to try my hands on melting crayons. It took be about a week to collect the right ; crayons, then a day to glue the colors on the canvas; and let it dry for 24-48 hours before I begin melting them. Melting these wax crayons was little difficult for me. It was all on trial and error basis work. I will be working more on melted crayons now.




My second work of Art - Fill my Life with Colors

This painting, I am sure you all must have seen it somewhere. That's because this art was inspired by a Dutch  artist named Piet MondrianHe evolved a non-representational form which he termed Neo-Plasticism (also known as De Stijl in Dutch). This consisted of white ground, upon which was painted a grid of vertical and horizontal black lines and the three primary colors. I used Mondrian grid pattern in my art, and instead of using the three primary colors that was available in 1920's; I used the colors that emerged by mixing the primary colors. Hence, the Purple-Blue, Yellow-Green and Purple-Red, Orange-Yellow on my Canvas.





 and My last and final art -  Kaleidoscopic Rose

This art was just a random piece of creativity. I bought it from a kiosk in one of the malls, and it was called Painting with Numbers. Basically, the design is already there with the numbers mentioned on the canvas. Colors and brushes are provided with the kit. Each colors denote the color that needs to be applied in the empty spaces. It was really a difficult task to work on the intricate details of the rose. In the beginning, it did not make sense at all. But as the art started taking its shape and form, the final outcome was Beautiful. Reminds me of  Kaleidoscope -with the whole colorful pattern that you see in a  kaleidoscopic cylinder. Took me 3 weekends to finish this painting. ^_^



I hope you liked my art work. 

Do share and leave a comment below.

Stay Blessed, Stay Beautiful




2 comments:

  1. Wish your life also filled with colors.......by Fairy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading The Swarm. It kept me engrossed from start to finish with only one or two slow bits that I still found interesting. The characters are very well written so you can get into their heads. I thought there was plenty of action interspersed throughout the story, but the non-action was just as good. Excellent explanation of the problem at hand and how it was discovered etc.




    Shakti Prash | Hanuman Chalisa Yantra | Air Sofa | Zero Addiction |

    Hot Shaper | Allah Barkat Locket | Step Up Height Increaser | Body Buildo

    ReplyDelete